Word Eternal Ministries INC
July 22, 2014, 06:20:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greater is HE that is in ME, then he that is in the world.  (Read 48270 times)
Pastor Susan
« on: November 23, 2010, 08:38:20 PM »

Greater is HE that is in ME, then he that is in the world.

Have you ever really thought and pondered that verse? Have you ever studied it out to find out what is meant by that statement? And if you have, DO YOU BELIEVE IT?

1 John 4:4 ---4Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.

Notice He says, Little Children, You are of God, YOU belong to Him and have ALREADY defeated and over come, who?-- The agents of the antichrist.

There are many antichrists (I John 2:18),18Boys (lads), it is the last time (hour, the end of this age). And as you have heard that the antichrist [he who will oppose Christ in the guise of Christ] is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen, which confirms our belief that it is the final (the end) time.

And  the man of sin will be the king of them all. People who are antichrist deny God the Father and Jesus and The Holy Spirit.

(I John 2:22)Who is [such a] liar as he who denies that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah)? He is the antichrist (the antagonist of Christ), who [habitually] denies and refuses to acknowledge the Father and the Son.

THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST IS ALREADY IN THE WORLD AND GAINING MORE POWER, MOMENTUM. His time is short and he knows it.

The antichrist is going to show who and what he really is when he opens up his mouth in blasphemy and pushes  his oppressive policies and laws-- ( yes it starts big time in politics  and laws, - where ever he can gain power over man kind.

He tries to get the trust of the people with his  smooth words.. They are empty words, that are very deadly. That is his objective, to oppress man kind and gain souls. He is going to hell and wants as man as he can get to go with him.

The term or title antichrist refers to an "end time" leader who fulfils Biblical prophecies concerning an adversary of Christ, while resembling him in a deceptive manner. The antichrist will seemingly provide for the needs of the people but deny the ultimate salvation.

This person will be controlled  by Satan himself. And this person will fully know that.  The Anti Christ will appear and deceive countless people near the time of Christ's return. The antichrist is associated with Satan and will be aided by demonic forces in his unholy movement against God and in his attempt to rule the nations of the world.  He wont get the job done with Gods elect. That won’t happen.

Paul does not use the term "antichrist." Instead, he uses the term "man of lawlessness" in 2 Thess. 2:3 to describe an evil person who will stand in great opposition to God and His people. Paul speaks regarding the Day of the Lord...

"Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God," (2 Thess. 2:3).

Now, the anti Christ spirit, we see a lot of right now. The term "antichrist" is also used to describe a spiritual condition. In other words, it is descriptive of those people who oppose the true God.

John says that all who do not confess Jesus are of the spirit of the antichrist, "and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world."

BUT!!!! Going back to our main Scripture, YOU and I have nothing to fear! For Greater is HE that is in US, then HE that is in the WORLD.

The One who is more than enough is in the inside of you. If you are in Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the One who is more is on the inside of you. Because of this we have overcome. To hear many Christians talk, you would think the one who is less is on the inside of them. NO, the One who is more, the greater One is on the inside of us.

It is because of the greater One that lives within me that I am victorious. It is because of the greater One that lives within me that that I am successful. It is because of the greater One that dwells within me that causes me to triumph in every circumstance of life. Some people would say this is bragging. This certainly isn't bragging on yourself, it is bragging on God and His ability. You're not saying what you can do but what God in you can and is doing.

2 Corinthians 4:13 But since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke,'' we also believe and therefore speak,
This will open the way for the greater One to rise up inside of you. When we do this we magnify Him and open the door for Him to give us enlightenment, direction, and revelation to our spirit, healing to our bodies, and help and comfort in every situation of life.

He is truly what we need in this life! Jesus sent The Holy Spirit after He sat down at the right hand of God.

"The Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." (John 14:26)

"When He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come." (John 16:13)

We belong to God. . As such, we are able to overcome the world. The one inside of  us is greater than the one in the world. You and I, as children of God have nothing to worry about when it comes to the anti Christ.  And that is something we all need to understand. I am tried of seeing Christians thinking that some how the devil got one over on the Holy Spirit!!! That is nuts.
The devil is not equal to God!!! He is just a created being. One that was once an angel that sinned and rebelled. Again, he is a created being, just as you and I are created! No one is above God … NO ONE!!

God is greater, and it is this simple trust in his wisdom that makes it possible for you to lay hold of all the greatness of God.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your path. {, Prov 3:5-6}

The point is, You as a child of The Most High God, have NOTHING to fear . Not the anti Christ, not any demon, not  the devil himself. GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THEN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD.

Now, may there be a time we might have to give up our life in order to follow Jesus? Yes, that can happen! What does the bible say about that?

Well Lets Look at His, the anti Christ  agenda--- a) Conquer the world. b) Portray himself as God. c) Control all buying and selling. d) Bring peace to Middle East. e) Kill Jews. f) Kill "Christians".--- that is what He is all about in a nut shell. He hates true Christians because we are Gods Own. And  the devil knows full well, a true Christian will NOT worship him or receive his mark.

Again, Greater is HE that is in YOU then HE that is in the WORLD! We have victory and can over come because our Father is GOD!!

There are three reasons not to worry: it is unnecessary because of your Father, it is uncharacteristic because of your faith, and it is unwise because of your future.  We are not to worry about the basics of life. If your concept of God is right and you see Him as Owner, Controller, and Provider, and beyond that as your loving Father, then you have nothing for which to worry. If He has all things in His control, then He controls those things on the behalf of His children. If you are His child, that should be the death of worry.

Matthew 7:7-8 says "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." Now, those two verses have been applied to many things, but the basic issue to which our Lord is speaking is the issue of physical sustenance.

Matthew 6:26, "Behold the fowls of the air...your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?" He is your heavenly Father; if He takes care of birds, don't you think He will take care of you? He will supply your food.

God does provide the basics of life -- that's the promise. The basis of the promise is that God is our Father. God is a loving Father who supplies for His children. ( and in ways we never thought of!!)

PHILIPPIANS 4:19 -- "But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

1 Peter 5:7: "Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you."

This week, When you get up in the morning. Please tell yourself this: Greater is HE that is in ME then he that is in the World! I can do all things through Christ Jesus.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: